We will get you the money you need. Bring in pre-owned Rolex watches, gold jewelry, coins, flatware, musical equipment, tools and firearms. If it has researchable value and we can sell it, we will pawn it!
Come into Mooresville Jewelry & Loan with any old, broken or worn out jewelry and we will give you cash on the spot! We will appraise the value of the jewelry right in front of you and answer any questions you may have about the process.
Pawning & Loans In Mooresville & Lake Norman
Pawning an item simply means receiving a collateral loan on a valuable piece of merchandise. A pawn transaction is a perfect solution to acquiring quick cash with no credit needed. Getting a loan on an item is not only a great way to get cash but can also be useful to keep your merchandise in a safe location while out of town. When in need to cash, pawning valuables is the perfect solution.
Pawning: Here’s How It Works
A Mooresville Jewelry & Loan Pawn Shop associate will work with you to get you the cash you want. Your items of value will be stored in a secure area or vault until your loan is paid. You may come in at any time to pay on the loan and pick up your items, or extend your loan until your able to do so.
1) Bring in an item of value to be reviewed by a pawnbroker.
2) Present a valid state or federal picture I.D. such as a drivers license.
3) Agree upon a loan value with the pawnbroker.
4) Sign and Fingerprint your loan contract.
5) Receive Your Cash!
6) Your item is safely packaged and stored by the pawnbroker for 30 days until your return.
7) After 30 days you can pick up your merchandise by paying back the principle (the amount loaned to you) plus the interest. If you cannot repay the loan in full, or choose to leave your item with the pawnbroker for an extended period of time, you may pay to the pawnbroker the interest only on the loan. This will extended the loan period for another 30 days.